Kind of membership
- 1. Regular member:Individual member who joins the SIMJ.
- 2. Student member:Individual student who joins the SIMJ.
Members have the following privileges
- 1. A magazine "Journal of the Society of Inorganic Materials, Japan" (in Japanese and English) published bi-monthly is available to you.
- 2. All publications of SIMJ are available at the reduced prices.
- 3. Members are entitled to submit their academic papers to the meeting and journal.
Lists for the qualification of the society awards and the submission of the paper to the academic conference.
|Type of member||Candidates for the awards||Rights for submitting the paper to the meeting|
|Recommendation right||Right to be recommended|
- Regular menber: Annual menbership fee \7,000-
- Student menber: Annual student membership fee \3,500-
Instruction for Application
Please send your completed application forms (MS-WORD file, pdf file (in Japanese)) using fax, E-mail or postal mail, together with the fee. The registration notice will send you after the confirmation of your application form and annual membership fee.
The annual membership fee covers the fiscal year (from April to March (next year) ). The person who applies for the membership in the SIMJ halfway at the fiscal year may receive all journals published from the beginning of the fiscal year. On the other hand, the person who applies for the membership in the SIMJ in the period of January to March will be enrolled in the SIMJ at the next fiscal year.
Payment of charge
|Name of Bank||Postal Savings
|Mizuho Bank, Ltd.|
|Branch name||-||Shinjuku nishiguchi||Shinjuku shintoshin|
|Account name||The Society of Inorganic Materials, Japan|
The Society of Inorganic Materials, Japan
No.12 Sankyo Bld.
13-5, Shinjuku 7-chomee
Shinjuju-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan